EnerOcean is a small company (R&D SME) created in 2007 in Málaga, and nowadays we have offices in Malaga in the South of Spain and in Las Palmas, in the Canary Islands.
EnerOcean is the oldest Spanish company exclusively dedicated to Marine Energy engineering.
Our business scope covers from resource analysis, feasibility studies, key enabling technologies development, for example, condition and structural monitoring for marine energy devices, technology development as we are doing with W2Power floating wind platform and finally commercial exploitation of marine energy facilities, farms.
We have been recognized as an innovation champion at national and European level:
- Recognized Innovative Small Company: PYME Innovadora (Spanish award)
- H2020 SME Instrument Phase I and Phase III (investability assessment).
- FP7 “MARINET Ambassador” award.
We are active members of several regional and national associations.
- Member of APPA Marina (National Marine Energy Association) advisory board.
- Member of Cluster Marítimo-Marino Andaluz, Andalusian maritime cluster.
- Member of Cluster Andaluz de Energías Renovables (CLANER).
- Member of National standards committee for Wave & Tidal technologies CTN206/SC114.
- Member of several EU and Spanish technological platforms.
We have got a Management System Certificate:
- DNV-GL Quality and Environmental Systems Certified.
The company has got a commitment to guarantee in equality, safety and health of all its employees.